Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kinky Kop!!!!!!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the segment of the Kinky Kronicles that gives a special shot out/testimony to/about the products we absolutely can not live without! Today's feature is "Sweet Jojoba Oil" by Pretty Curls!

Sweet Jojoba

Generally, jojoba oil is known for it's deeply moisturizing capabilities, which prevents split-ends and keeps hair looking healthy and vibrant. Some sources even say that jojoba oil stimulates hair growth and cleanses the scalp!

It smells absolutely divine! It is comprised of jojoba oil, and fragrances of jasmine, patchouli, and rose. It is a great two-in-one product as it can be used on one's hair and/or body (I use it on both! lol) After showering, I apply this sweet smelling oil to by body. It effortlessly leaves my skin soft and moisturized. No greazy weezy here, as it quickly penetrates the skin! And my locs are a shining and a glistening as long as I maintain them with a few sprays of this baby every few days or so! 

Come on! Don't take my word for it! Give it a try! Kop your Sweet Jojoba Oil at Hairizon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment